Primary role is the installation of natural stone surfaces in a variety of jobsite environments, supporting this role are excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
The desired applicant should possess:
• A valid driver’s license
• A high degree of motivation with a desire to learn
• Attention to detail
• The ability to work in a team environment
• Good physical health with the ability to lift up to 200 lbs. with the assistance of a teammate
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good mathematical skills
• Knowledge of construction, tile setting, carpentry, and finish woodworking is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
This is a full time, Monday thru Friday, day shift position.
We are a strong, long standing company that offers top pay to commensurate with experience, a quality work environment, and paid vacation.
If interested please call 507 388-3351 and ask for Wayne.